Legal defense in court in civil cases including: divorces, child support, the alimony obligations, adoptions, inheritance proceedings. Legalization of foreign divorces, search of divorce records in Russia, ex-USSR, United States. Registration, legalization of documents, apostilles. Restoration of certificates of marriage and divorce, of birth and death in Russia, the former USSR, USA, Europe, Australia, and other countries.
Questions: 361
Page 20 from 37
Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)

Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)

Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)

Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Ukraine)
Here is my question: I am a citizen of Tunis and I am married to a Ukrainian citizen. The marriage was registered in the territory of Ukraine (Donetsk) and legalized in Tunis. The spouses have a minor son (4 years old). The wife took the child and left Tunis. She lives with her parents in the territory of Russia. She doesn’t keep in touch with her son’s father. She is not going to come back and doesn’t intend to divorce or claim alimony payments. The husband wants to divorce. How can it be done? Is it possible to divorce without going to Ukraine? Maybe it shall be done through Ukrainian Embassy in Tunis? What is required for that? Please help! I need professional advise.

I’ve been living in America for 7 years. Recently I found out that my mother privatized an apartment where she lives (cooperative) and where I have been registered since 1989. She also registered her grandson (my sister’s son) there and didn’t say anything about that to me. In her will made about 10 years ago she intended to leave 2/3 of the apartment to me and 1/3 to the nephew. A month ago I was told that she had made a new will according to which the apartment would be divided in two! The nephew is getting married soon and of course he is going to register his wife there. It is the way of the world that children are born in marriages which means one more dweller. I do not have other living space. I rent an apartment in America… Can my relatives deregister me from the apartment behind my back? In case they can what will I lose? What rights to the apartment have the newly registered persons? Can I register my daughter in the apartment? What shall I do for that? I am sorry for emotions but I wouldn’t like to be left with nothing. Thank you.

Family Law: termination of parental rights, rights of the child, child support. (Ukraine)
I have a question: can I sue for alimony payments in the territory of Ukraine being married to a US citizen residing in the USA? What are the chances of getting the payments? I do not want to return to the States and I do not want to live there I feel very bad there. Flying back is difficult and risky for health. I am in Ukraine now. The marriage is not dissolved.

Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)
The question is as follows. What kind of responsibility is provided for a person who hasn’t registered her divorce in a Civil Records Office of the Russian Federation? A bill of divorce was issued at her request (in 1998 Taganrog City Court dissolved the marriage concluded between Russian citizens in 1992 in Kaliningrad). She registered the second marriage with a US citizen. Did she have a right to register the new marriage without registering the divorce? By what laws is this procedure regulated? This person concluded the second marriage with the intent to get material benefit and didn’t mention her previous marriage.

Family Law: divorce proceedings, conclusion of marriage (Russia)
I have some general questions I would like to ask and should my marriage situation get any worse than it is at present, I would then wish to discuss hiring you.
First, some brief background:
I am an American citizen and live in the states and she is a Russian citizen living in St. Petersburg. Her K-3 visa is presently in process. We have only been married a couple of months and we were married in St. Petersburg.
My first question is, do both parties have to agree to a divorce or may one or the other force a divorce unilaterally? Can the court be petitioned to require reconciliation? How long would it take? And last and most difficult, can financial support forwarded by me be recovered in a civil lawsuit? Or as has been suggested, in criminal proceedings?
This is all for now and I would like to thank you in advance for your assistance.

Questions: 361
Page 20 from 37
russian divorce services Payment by credit card
The highest compliment you can pay me is the referral of a friend or a relative.
+1-718-704-8558 New York
+1-212-574-3288 New York (Fax)
+1-617-848-0870 Boston
+1-310-929-8444 Los Angeles
+1-718-704-8558 Loris
+7-495-662-8721 Moscow
+7-921-946-0582 St.Petersburg
+7-812-309-5697 St.Petersburg (fax)

Divorce in Russia ©

Copyright © 1998-2017

Russian attorney at law Karina Duvall.

Terms and conditions of Russian-Divorce PC